– Adopting high gain 25dBi antenna to boost signals for HDTV.
– Made of high-quality metal, signal transmission is faster and more stable.
– 360 degree no dead angle receiving signal.
– About 5m coaxial cable with F and TV male connector.
– Rubber foot for paintwork protection.
– High frequency of VHF(172-240Mhz)/ UHF(470-860Mhz) with high sensitivity plus high gain 25dBi ensure the stability and smoothness of signal transmission. Give you a great watching TV enjoyment.
– This antenna receives multiple kinds of signals, including ATSC, DVB-T, DVB-T2, ISDB. It is compatible with 720P, 1080i, 1080P/ ATSC.
– This antenna widens the signal receiving range to 200 miles, allows you to get more signals, and more HD TV programs.
– This magnetic base TV signal amplifier antenna supports plug and play. No need for drive or software.
How to Use:
Step 1: connect the end(f-male) of attached coaxial cable to the ANT/IN connector on the back of the TV or DVB-T tuner.
Step 2: In the TV’s setup menu, set the tuner mode to “Antenna” or “Air”. for more detailed instructions, please refer to your TV manual.
Step 3: In the Tv’s setup menu, set TV to “scan” for channels. this can sometimes be listed as auto-program, auto-scan, channel search or channel scan. consult the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 4: if reception is sporadic, try moving the antenna to another location and rescanning the TV until optimal position is found.
Step 5: fix the antenna at the optimal position you found.
Type：Type: DVB-T/DMB-T/CMMB Antenna
Working frequency: VHF(172-240 MHz)/UHF(470-860 MHz)
Input Impedance: 50Ω
Output Impedance: 75Ω
LNA high gain: 22dBi
Signal range: 200 miles
Receiving signal: ATSC, DVB-T, DMB-T, CMMB
Compatibility: 720P, 1080i, 1080P
Cable length: approx. 5 meters
Connector Type：IEC.F or other
Dimensions: 2.44×5.12 inches (62x130mm)
1 * Digital antenna
1 * Conversion head
1. Placing the antenna higher or close to/in a window may result in better reception. you must rescan whenever you move the antenna.
2. If you use a flat HDTV, please go through your TV manual to make sure your TV comes with built-in tuner for freeview.
3. You need to retune your freeview TVs and digital receiver from time to ensure you are reserving all available services. retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
4.TV reception capacity depends on the distance among your home, transmitting tower and surrounding environments.
5.Reception strength and quality is always dependent upon environmental factors, therefore, as with any other antenna, reception cannot be guaranteed in all conditions.And the TV Antenna should connection the TV Box to use.